• Experience in leading a small team is required.
• SAP and MS Office knowledge is an essential requirement.
• Proven excellent customer service, written and oral communication
• Good commercial/contractual experience in negotiating Solar contracts including sound knowledge of contract law regarding the procurement of products and services
• Demonstrate extensive knowledge and experience in Solar PV purchasing fundamentals
• Experience in the solicitation of bids, contract negotiation, contract formation, and execution.
• Effectively able to participate in or lead teams and collaborate cross-functionally.
• Ability to assess and establish priorities for self and others, demonstrate flexibility and understand/communicate a sense of urgency.
• Self-motivated, with excellent problem-solving abilities and proven decision-making skills.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Purchase end-to-end Solar PV direct and indirect materials from Global suppliers.
• Established existing networks and working partnerships with key vendors.
• Maintains the integrity of purchasing data on performance at a high level with error-free transactions.
• ‘Day-to-day involvement in all the Procurement activity within the business to ensure efficient management of the procurement service and business targets.
• Coordinates with all value chain stakeholders and suppliers to deliver high-quality procurement needs, including a high degree of technical experience with design requirements and specifications to ensure requirements are clearly defined, communicated, and satisfied.
• Initiates effective cost improvements and savings programs for purchased Components.
• Evaluates supplier performance using the company supplier rating models and participate in continuous improvement efforts with all stakeholders.
• Develops and maintains information to keep abreast of sources, prices, and technical innovations worldwide.
• Actively leads all supplier contract negotiations and contract execution.
• Interacts with business unit and cost center personnel to affect the timely release of all technical and project-related requirements, needs, and changes.
• Complete purchasing work aligned with Company's Global Purchasing Policy.
• Adhere to accounting rules and procedures with respect to purchasing in terms of pricing, process, and payments.
• Manage vendor delivery performance.
• Proactively prevent and manage supplier defects with each of your vendors
Qualification: B.Tech (Mechanical / Electrical / Production Engineering)
CTC: Best in the industry
13 Years ( Solar Industry )