Job Role -
- Supervision of Electrical activities of 220 KV /400 kV Switchyard. Coordinating with the contractors, planning daily activities, and keeping a smooth information flow within the team.
- Support the Site Manager/Engineer regarding all electrical-related issues.
- Includes Invoicing / Billing to the client and billing Reconciliation. Also, includes maintaining records / performing activities as per the contract and technical specifications.
- CIVIL / Electrical Planning for the site in coordination with the Site Manager and coordination with the customer and local authorities.
- Necessary actions for ensuring speed and quality of construction works so as to meet the targets.
- Monitoring the sub-contractors / Security Agency for Labour law compliance.
- string inclination towards EHS and quality aspects.
- Maintaining all site correspondences, test certificates, contractor invoices, statutory documents, etc.
- Ensuring all tools & tackles, and construction materials are available per site requirements.
- Final reconciliation & closure of site account.