Solar Open Access
Are you a corporate with a high demand for electricity? Or looking to reduce your electricity bills? We provide the solution you seek.
Open Access model is for the industrial and commercial clients who want electricity directly from the generator at an optimum price. The customer pays for the electricity supplied to it directly from the generator under a long-term Power Purchase Agreement (PPA).
The Electricity Act, 2013 allows power consumers having the connected load of over 1 MW to buy power from sources other than the state distribution utility. We offer electricity to industrial and commercial users under long-term PPAs under Third Party, Group Captive or Captive open access model as per prevailing state regulations.
We are an experienced solar power developer in the field of open access. Our group companies have extensive experience and capabilities in the field of EPC for grid-connected utility-scale solar power projects. Our team of experienced professionals can manage the end to end implementation of solar power projects right from the conceptualization to execution and operations. We offer the most optimum and customized solutions to all our customers.
How Open Access Works?
- A long-term Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) is signed between the power consumer (off-taker) and solar power project owned by Rays.
- The entire project is developed, constructed, and financed by Rays. Only in the captive model as per required regulations, the power off-taker is also required to invest in equity.
- The power is generated and sold to the off-taker under open access route at a pre-determined tariff.
- With the help of real-time analytics and remote monitoring systems Rays is able to ensure optimum generation without any power interruptions.
- Clients pay for only the units they have consumed, ensuring savings from Day 1 of the operations.
What We offer
- Green source of power enabling sustainability contribution from the off-taker.
- Experienced team with a track record of over 10 years in structuring open access transactions.
- Proven expertise in developing and commissioning solar power projects across India.
- Strong financial capabilities to set up solar power projects within the shortest period of time.
- Solutions to take all required approvals and necessary documentation to effect the open access transaction delivering power at the off-taker doorstep.
- Monthly billing settlement and process managed by us.