Job role -
1. Project Planning and Execution: Ensuring effective planning, scheduling, and execution of engineering, procurement, and construction activities to meet project objectives within the specified timeline and budget.
2. Team Management: Leading and managing a multidisciplinary team of engineers, procurement specialists, construction professionals, and subcontractors to ensure seamless coordination and collaboration throughout the project lifecycle.
3. Stakeholder Management: Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients, contractors, suppliers, and other relevant stakeholders to ensure smooth communication, timely delivery, and customer satisfaction.
4. Quality Assurance and Control: Implementing quality management systems, conducting inspections, and ensuring adherence to technical specifications, standards, and regulatory requirements to deliver projects of the highest quality.
5. Cost Management: Monitoring project costs, tracking expenses, optimizing procurement processes, and identifying cost-saving opportunities while maintaining project profitability.
6. Risk Management: Identifying potential risks and developing mitigation strategies, implementing safety protocols, and ensuring compliance with health, safety, and environmental regulations.
7. Contract Management: Managing contracts with vendors, subcontractors, and suppliers, negotiating terms and conditions, and ensuring contractual compliance throughout the project.
8. Technical Expertise: Demonstrating a strong understanding of engineering principles, construction methodologies, and industry best practices to guide project decision-making and troubleshoot technical issues.
15– 20 Years